- PUBLIC FORUMS AND COMMUNICATION "Public Forum" means an area, site or feature offered as part of any FUNLEY’S Site that offers the opportunity for users to Distribute Submissions for viewing by one or more FUNLEY’S Site users, including a chat area, message board or social community environment. You acknowledge that Public Forums and features offered therein are for public and not private communications, and you have no expectation of privacy with regard to any Submission to a Public Forum. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose through any of these media; you make such disclosures at your own risk. Subject to applicable law, you are and shall remain solely responsible for the Submissions you Distribute on or through any FUNLEY’S Site under your username or otherwise by you in any Public Forum and for the consequences of submitting and posting same. Also, you should be skeptical about information provided by others, and you acknowledge that the use of any Submission posted in any Public Forum is at your own risk. For example, we are not responsible for, and we do not endorse, the opinions, advice or recommendations posted or sent by users in any Public Forum and we specifically disclaim any and all liability in connection therewith. We owe you no obligation, and therefore may refuse, to post, deliver, remove, modify or otherwise use or take any action with respect to Submissions you Distribute. We reserve the right to screen, refuse to post, remove or edit Submissions at any time and for any or no reason including, without limitation, if your Submission fails to conform to the Rules of Conduct, in our absolute and sole discretion without prior notice. If we elect to screen Submissions, there may be a delay in the posting of such content in a Public Forum to allow for a review process. If we have questions about your Submissions including, without limitation, the copyright, we may contact you for further information including, for example, to verify that you own the copyright or otherwise obtained permission to post the material.
- RULES OF CONDUCT
The following Rules of Conduct apply to the FUNLEY’S Sites. By using the FUNLEY’S Sites, you agree that you will not Distribute any Submission that:
- (a) is defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, or an invasion of a right of privacy of another person; (b) is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise offensive; (c) is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit; or (d) otherwise harms or can reasonably be expected to harm any person or entity
- is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them, including a Submission that is, or represents an attempt to engage in, child pornography, stalking, sexual assault, fraud, trafficking in obscene or stolen material, drug dealing and/or drug abuse, harassment, theft, or conspiracy to commit any criminal activity;
- infringes or violates any right of a third party including: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or contractual rights; (b) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person's personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; or (c) any confidentiality obligation;
- is commercial, business-related or advertises or offers to sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicits others (including solicitations for contributions or donations);
- contains a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise tampers with, impairs or damages the FUNLEY’S Sites or any connected network, or otherwise interferes with any person or entity's use or enjoyment of the FUNLEY’S Sites; or
- does not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of the relevant Public Forum; (b) violates any specific restrictions applicable to a Public Forum; or (c) is antisocial, disruptive, or destructive, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," and "griefing" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
- DISCLAIMERS SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE CONTENT ON OR OTHERWISE RELATED IN ANY WAY TO FUNLEY’S SITES OR ANY THIRD PARTY SITES OR SERVICES LINKED TO FROM ANY FUNLEY’S SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AVAILABILITY, SECURITY, COMPATABILITY AND NONINFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY CONTENT WILL BE ERROR-FREE, THAT ACCESS THERETO WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY FUNLEY’S SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE SUCH CONTENT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. MOREOVER, SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY CLAIM AGAINST US WITH RESPECT TO CONTENT AND ANY CONTENT YOU PROVIDE TO THIRD PARTY SITES (INCLUDING CREDIT CARD AND OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION), TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. PLEASE NOTE, HOWEVER, THAT THIS DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER, IN PARTICULAR THE LEGAL WARRANTY FOR LATENT DEFECTS FOR USERS WHO ACCESS THE SITE IN CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS. Furthermore, the Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or the applicable local emergency service immediately. Reliance on any information appearing on a FUNLEY’S Site is strictly at your own risk. FUNLEY’S Sites may contain the opinions and views of other users. Given the interactive nature of these sites, we cannot endorse, guarantee, or be responsible for the accuracy, efficacy, or veracity of any content generated by our users, nor be responsible for the content on any third party off-site pages or links to any other sites. The content of FUNLEY’S Sites are intended for informational, educational and entertainment purposes only. Such content is not intended to, and do not, constitute legal, professional, medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis, and may not be used for such purposes. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. You should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in, or accessible through, the FUNLEY’S Sites without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from a lawyer or professional licensed in the recipient's state, country or other appropriate licensing jurisdiction.
- GAME PLAY AND LATENCY To support smooth operation of the Site across wide geographic areas, aspects of certain activities in the Site, may be simulated to avoid delays in game play.